Update: The deadline for registration has been extended to November 22.
Join us Friday, December 2 from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
The woman’s role in the church is vital. Cultural shifts and generational transitions have created a need for a re-examination of our current beliefs and practices. What does the Word of God have to say about the role of women in ministry? What opportunities and freedoms do women have in the church? Piedmont Baptist Graduate School will be presenting a forum to discuss these very issues. Workshop attendees will return to their churches equipped to handle the matter both biblically and with confidence.
This Forum is designed for anyone interested. Men, women, church staff and students are invited.
- The cost is $15 per person and covers the cost of lunch in the cafeteria.
- The Church Group Rate (4 or more) is $45 and covers the cost of lunch for each attendee.
- Seating is limited. Reservations are appreciated.
- There is no cost for campus students. Lunch is not covered for non-resident students.
- Please note that we will grant one undergraduate or graduate credit hour! (An 8-10 page paper required for credit)
- The seminar will be videotaped.
To register, contact Mrs. Cindy Wiley at 336-714-7986 or email@example.com by November 22, 2011.
“Five Essential Ingredients for Ministry Success for Women: Is there a Formula for Maximizing My Effectiveness in the Ministry?” (Beth Ashburn)
“How Is Women’s Ministry Changing? Where is Women’s Ministry Headed?” (Melody Cox)
“Leading a Successful Contemporary Women’s Ministry in a Local Church: What Has Worked for Us? What Has Not.” (Pearl Phillips)
“Theological and Biblical Issues in the Evangelical Feminism Debate: What Does Theology Have To Do with Women’s issues?” (Wayne Willis)
This forum is sponsored by:
Provost, Piedmont International University (formerly Piedmont Baptist College and Graduate School*) (more)
Wife of a Former Church Planter and Mega Church Pastor
Director of Women’s Ministry since 1991 at Calvary Baptist Church, Covington, Kentucky
Professor of Contemporary Theology (with over 38 years of Pastoral experience), Lecturer on Women’s Ministry (more)
*Name change effective Jan. 1, 2012