College Freshman or Transfer Student
Whether you are a first time college student or considering transferring to Piedmont, we are glad that you are beginning the application process. Follow the steps below to submit your information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Steps to apply
- Submit an application electronically here. Please fill out completely.
- Submit the $55 application fee using a debit or credit card here (or by calling 336-714-7937).
- Submit your salvation testimony through this form.
- Forward this Pastoral Reference link to the senior pastor at the church you currently attend.
- If family member is your senior pastor, the reference will need to be completed by a youth pastor or deacon.
- If you are the senior pastor, the reference will need to be completed by the chairman of the deacon board.
- Forward this General Reference link to a non-relative -- preferably a teacher, coach, supervisor, or mentor.
- Use this form to request your high school transcript to be sent to Piedmont.
- Transfer students may use this form to request college transcripts from all previous institutions you have attended accredited or non-accredited
- Submit a current personal photograph (preferrably through email)
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores to Piedmont. If you include our school code (3142) when taking the ACT/SAT, a copy of your scores will be sent directly to Piedmont.